• 28 Feb 2017 6:30 PM | VSBA (Administrator)

    Annual General Meeting

    6.30-8.30 pm 28 Feb 2017

    Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria Street Richmond

    • 1.    Welcome and Chair by Ha Nguyen
    • 2.    Attending
    • Meca Ho President Dieu Nguyen Vice President Toan Pham Committee member Ha Nguyen Secretary Treasurer Jenny Lu committee member Micheal Cheng committee member Eddie Nguyen committee member Micheal Tran committee member
    • 3.    Apologies

    Minh Le Van Mai Restaurant, Mr Nhan Pho Dzung, Mr Kim Ho, Mr Hoang Tran

    • 4.    Meca Ho - President report in terms 2014-2017

    2014-2015

               

    Shifting from RABA to VSBA We have a majority support for the change however more need to be done to work with traders for the streetscape and antisocial behavior resulting in loss of business traffic.

    2015-2016

    $17k raised for Royal Children Hospital in conjunction with Vietnamese community to celebrate 40 year thank you Australia.

    Lunar festival 2016 a great festival with good turnout. VSBA enjoys local community support. Worked to recover the loss of funding and sponsor in Lunar festival the year before with $22,000 short of funding.

    Drug and antisocial behavior campaign has raised awareness to state and local government and now with commitment for CCTV camera trial in March 2017.

    We have worked with the City of Yarra to get the streetscape funding for the street.

     

    2016- 2017 – Now (February)

    Lunar festival 2017 is another successful lunar festival. We continued to enjoy the city of Yarra supports and state government. Funding has been harder due to current activities.

    Recommendation from 2014-2017 VSBA committee for 2017-2019 to work on

    Implementing special levy on Victoria street – like other shopping precincts (Foodtscray, St Albans, Bridge Road, St Kilda…). This special levy will be used to market the street and have a staff to work on issues on Victoria street rather than 100% realized on few active committee members.

    Continue to advocate the city of yarra to fund street furniture and plants throughout shopping precinct.

    Working with local and state government toward CCTV and further with No injecting room in Richmond.

    Working with City of Yarra in marketing the street special events and festivals. Working with partners to promote street products and services – tour buses, free buses. Inventory of car park and friendly bike parking….

    • 5.    Ha Nguyen Financial Statement of the Association

    We have $6.5k at our bank balance with few outstanding bills and we project to have $3k left once we get all the monies from people.

    We will need to apply for funding as soon as possible from the state government for festivals (moon lantern and lunar).

    We have better credit due to strict control of what we earned and spent. Our reporting system has been updated to see where we are at.

    • 6.    Election result of the new committee
    • ·      Meca Ho – President – returning
    • ·      Michael Tran – Vice President - new
    • ·      Eddie Nguyen – Vice President - new
    • ·      Ha Nguyen – Secretary and Treasurer – returning
    • ·      Jenny Lu – Committee member
    • ·      Toan Pham - Committee member
    • ·      Michael Cheng - Committee member
    • ·      Dieu Nguyen - Committee member
    • ·      Anh Nhan - Committee member
    • ·      Kim Ho - Committee member
    • ·      Hoang Tran - Committee member
    • ·      Minh Le - Committee member

    Other Business:

    • ·      Thank you our sponsors and supporters 3 April 2017
    • ·      Moon Festival 1st Oct 2018
    • ·      Lunar festival date is fixed 28 Jan 2018
    • ·      Committee meeting is fixed at last Tuesday of each month tentatively
    • 1.     Tuesday 6.30pm 28 March 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 2.     Wednesday 6.30pm 26 April 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 3.     Tuesday 6.30pm 30 May 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 4.     Tuesday 6.30pm 27 June 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 5.     Tuesday 6.30pm 25 July 2017 at Venue TBA – Ha is on holiday
    • 6.     Tuesday 6.30pm 29 August 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 7.     Tuesday 6.30pm 26 September 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 8.     Tuesday 6.30pm 31 October 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • 9.     Tuesday 6.30pm 28 November 2017 at Otao Kitchen 360 Victoria St
    • ·      No meeting on the holiday time.


  • 13 Nov 2016 7:56 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    AGENDA


    T O P I C S 


    Local Government Requirements

    1. Funding VMC to be done by Ha

    Budget

    1. Prepare an event budget and monitor spending
    2. Cash flow planning

    Location

    1. Speak to Frank 
    2. Stall sales

    Event Agenda

    1. Program booking
    2. Food stage 
    3. Children stage
    4. Food competition

    Sponsorship

    1. Deliver sponsorship packages 
    2. Use sponsor testimonials and always acknowledge sponsors

    Marketing & Promotion

    1. Develop Marketing / Communication Plan
    2. Design promotional material, basic text, logo
    3. Build a website and optimise it for search engines
    4. Distribution of flyers/posters/email/brochures to community
    5. Submit event information to local events calendars and websites
    6. Submit a press release

    Participant Registration and Invitations

    1. Build an online event registration form
    2. Host your online registration form on website
    3. Determine what is included in the cost of registration (event t-shirt, pre-event dinner, etc)
    4. Deliver an email announcement to your past participants with link to your online registration form

    Permits & Licences

    1. Apply for any food permits required
    2. If using music, apply for a noise permit
    3. Request for approval to erect promotional signage
    4. Road closures – send applications early

    Contractors

    1. Order equipment e.g. stage, lighting, PA system etc
    2. Book portable toilets, fireworks, marquee, generators
    3. Book and confirm all contractors in writing
    4. Check insurance – public liability, staff, volunteers etc

    Risk Management

    1. Book first aid officers
    2. Conduct risk assessment involving all key stakeholders
    3. Create risk management plan
    4. Obtain relevant insurance and send copy to Council if required
    5. Contingency Plans – wet weather, low attendance

    Security Plan

    1. Book Security & two way radios
    2. Crowd control
    3. Cash security

    Essential Services

    1. Notify Police, Ambulance Service and Fire Brigade

    Waste Management

    1. Develop Waste Management Plan
    2. Promote reducing waste in marketing material

    Traffic Management

    1. Design traffic plan including:
    2. Signage, disabled parking, VIP parking, pedestrian access, marshals, car parking area, entry and exit points, lighting, road closures, promote alternative transport

    Food Vendors

    1. Book Food Vendors and confirm in writing
    2. Request details of electrical requirements
    3. Request copy of Health Department Registration Certificate
    4. Application for temporary food premises permit

    Site Preparation and Plan

    1. Design plan of venue / event site

    Cleaning and Maintenance Plan

    1. Book toilet cleaners and extra paper if appropriate
    2. Clean up venue - clear area of debris

    Staffing

    1. Organise volunteers and staff
    2. Prepare scripts or run sheets for ceremonies
    3. Organise awards/trophies/certificates & decorations

    ON THE DAY

    1. Gather staff for full briefing
    2. Organise volunteer registration area & entertainers area
    3. Circulate contact list with mobile numbers to all staff / volunteers
    4. Review chain of command in case of emergency

    AFTER THE EVENT

    1. Removal of all equipment and rubbish
    2. Thank you letters to staff, volunteers, performers
    3. Thank you presentation to sponsors
    4. Evaluation / debrief with key stakeholders
    5. Close off budget
    6. Hold a de-brief session to look at ways of improving the event


  • 6 Oct 2016 7:54 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    PRESENT  

    Meca Ho - President 

    Richard Nguyen - Vice President

    Dieu Nguyen Nil

    Jenny Lu - Committee member

    Ha Nguyen - Committee member


    GUESTS 

    NIL


    lAST MEETING TOPICS 

    NIL

    1.       POPE Application criteria and collection of documentation for submission to COY building department,

    doc site plan changed. fire permit $250, city west water 40taps,  

    2.       Written permission for use of the CARE Carpark as per 2016,


    3.       Street layout checked and approved by RABA committee for 2017 event

    Oct Meca and Dean and Frank. 


    4.       Contractors and service providers work scope determined and quoted for the event

    Marquees and stages, electricy,  bathroom, firstaid, pokice, yarra trams, metro, aus day and night, fence, city west water, lion dance, 


    5.       Wash station location and grey water pump out issues or possible plumbing into existing sewerage lines.


    6.       Drinking taps locations and numbers for event. Suppliers for the trailers


    7.       Fire Hydrant use form submitted for the drinking taps and wash station. Three locations 42 Victoria Street, 188 and 387 Victoria Street


    8.       Site Supervisors x 2 for the morning to locate all temporary infrastructure on streets, Toilets, Marquees, Wash station, Drinking Tap Trailers, Main Stage, Lighting trailers x 2 First Aid and Police vans, Amusement rides, Amusement Games and trailers, Generators, Barriers to protect the super stop ledges, Barriers for the fireworks and mainstage areas, electrical generators, restricted areas, gas cages, etc. Stallholders positioning upon arrival at Hoddle street screening / distribution point.


    9.       Hire of Flexi car and Go car vehicles booked and hired for the event day. Cars to be relocated to nearby carparks and returned upon completion of the event next morning.


    10.   Contractors paperwork to be collected prior to the event, insurances, policies, swms, quote for services being provided


    11.   Event Requirements:


    45 W/C single units (Hire in 36 single W/C units + 9 W/C permanent units in the HIVE= 45 units) 

    Drinking taps

    Exit Signage for the event

    Silenced generators extinguishers

    Stallholders extinguishers and deep fryer wet chemicals to be present.

    Main stage stairs to be compliant to the BCA equal risers and goings, handrails and signage, highlighted nosing. Weighted and engineers sign off

    Wash station set up and location of hot water system, oil reclaim unit, grey water tanks and pumps.


    12.   Entertainment coordinator for the main, Hoddle and church street stages. Including pyrotechnics displays and lion / dragon’s dancer act


    13.   Stallholders coordination and allocation of space, collection of payments, information distribution, collection.


    14.   Amusement safety documentation collected and reviewed,


    15.   Certificates of design and inspection of all instant shade supplied structures.


    16.   Confirm use of ECC upstairs location for event


    17.   Additional activities planned for the 2017 event to be risk assessed including sponsor activations.


  • 15 Sep 2016 7:53 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    VSBA Meeting Notes

    15 SEP 2016


    PRESENT  

    Meca Ho - President ABSENT

    Richard Nguyen - Vice President

    Dieu Nguyen Vice President

    Jenny Lu - Committee member

    Ha Nguyen - Committee member


    GUESTS 

    NIL


    lAST MEETING TOPICS 

    NIL


    CONCERT 30 OCT CONCERT 

    NEED  a week to see whether we can sell ticket (20tables) - otherwise the concert will be cancelled.

    Option for a smaller dinner and dance - Victoria Street Venue

    Can include a sponsor with paying for logo, deco, flower and red carpet 5K

    NEED posting promote Fashion parade, best dress for men and laddies | carnival theme | 5 special meal

    TICKET SALES 

    DIEU ring Khoa and An, Trang KT, Danny Thuy

    RICHARD Ring SABA, FABA...

    MECA  speak to Mr Toan or Vinnie - Thanh Nga 1 table, speak to Co Cam - 1 table

    JENNY ring Anh Quan Tran 0409860046, ring Phuoc Ngan 0434256559, ring Tien Trinh 0422369478

    HA - hershel landed

    Bottle of wines -  Jenny to sort out

    Raffle ticket - 5 baskets Dieu and Jenny to sort out

    DONE - Richard to book Quang Dung

    DONE Dieu to book Huu Thanh, Trung Hieu, Nghiem Le, Ngoc Trang

    DONE NO Photobooth - food instead 

    DONE - Venue - booked by Dieu - need a contract 

    DONE - NO Sponsors - Dieu will speak to Dung Le re. sponsorship 

    DONE Poster - clean back ground. Gold letter , sponsor

    DONE Richard to design of poster, ticket, banners?

    DONE Tickets on sales from 25th July - Richard to speak to hair salon shop.  


    PROFIT AND LOSS 

    VIP ticket 200x130 = $26,000

    GOLD  ticket 120x110 = $13,200

    FREE 50 tickets = $0

    AUCTION $5,000

    TOTAL  $50,700

    DIRECT EXPENSE 

    deco 3k, security 3k, food 4.5k, stage + light 2.5k band  3k,  Quang Dung 7k  Local singer $1k, marketing 2k

    EXPENSES $26

    PROFIT $0k


    BUDGET - FOR THE FESTIVAL


    City of Yarra - haven't   Ha

    We will need to speak to state government Ha 

    ice cream sales - Ha

    ROTARY COLINGWOOD - Jenny to set up next meeting with Wendy Tang at Ha's place

    DONE - City of Yarra Report

    DONE - Apply new ABN

    DONE - Apply bank account


    FESTIVAL PREPS

    New lay out - frank, Meca, Richard

    Quotes and bookings - Jenny + Ha

    Y Team meeting 



    AGM SEPTEMBER  Thursday 29th November 2016

    Invitation -  need to send out by 8 Aug Ha

    Meeting with Kim - email regarding to the meeting prep Ha 

    Introduction of Patrick and his job decriptions Ha 


    Committee Members - Meca and Ha

    Richard Nguyen - Bubble Cups

    Meca Ho - Thanh Phong

    Dieu Nguyen - Fashion Studio

    Vi - Graphic Design

    Ha Nguyen - Otao Kitchen

    Jenny Lu - Optics Store

    Danny Nguyen - Phuoc Thanh Bakery - Meca to speak to them

    Thai - Meca to speak to them

    Christine Nguyen - Fina Cafe - Ha to speak to them

    Vicbar Manager  Ha to speak to them

    Aviary bar  Ha to speak to them

    Ha Tran Meca to speak to them

    2 hand bars Meca to speak to them

    Bac Toan Meca to speak to them

    Nhon - Pho Dung Meca to speak to them

    Chu Bay - Hai Lenox st Meca to speak to them

    Kim Ho - Meca to speak to them


    STREETSCAPE

    Letter to have trees on street Church St. to Hodles st - Ha checked with the council and the answer is the canopy on top so no tree. 

    To work with Mark Gebbe for new design - new hat proposal and asking for new budget

    Present the hat design and feedback


    CCTV - ANTISOCIAL - HERSHEL LANDED

    Need to do the protest before election Friday 2 weeks- press release   - Ha and Meca

    Need to print DL poster - Ha

    Richard Wyne is working on CCTV and implementing straight away - No news from Richard yet.

    New plan to tackle the police minister

    Strategies regarding to the launch of new CCTV 

    Meca with working group for drug - council also passed a motion for drug and alcohol strategy on Victoria Street



  • 25 Jul 2016 7:51 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    LUNAR FESTIVAL 2017 PLANNING MEETING  

    DATE                                            DRAFT BY HA NGUYEN


    PRESENT  

    1. Meca Ho - President
    2. Richard Nguyen - Vice President
    3. Dieu Nguyen Vice President
    4. Jenny Lu - Committee member
    5. Ha Nguyen - Committee member


    GUESTS 

    1. Vi Thi Vuong - Graphic Designer 


    T O P I C S 


    Local Government Requirements

    1. Inform local government of event and gain approval (if required) 
    2. Check with your local Visitor Information Centre to see if there are
    3. any other events scheduled for the same date and location

    Budget

    1. Prepare an event budget and monitor your spending

    Location

    1. Select a location or venue for your event
    2. Transportation – will people travel long distances to your event?
    3. Is there parking and easy access from mass transit?
    4. When is your location available?

    Event Agenda

    1. What is the goal of your event?
    2. Develop event timeline
    3. Book entertainment and MC if needed
    4. Collect written confirmation from entertainment or MC
    5. Submit deposit for their services if needed

    Sponsorship

    1. Create sponsorship proposal
    2. Identify potential sponsors
    3. Deliver sponsorship packages and follow up within 1 week
    4. Use sponsor testimonials and always acknowledge sponsors

    Marketing & Promotion

    1. Develop Marketing / Communication Plan
    2. Design promotional material, basic text, logo
    3. Build a website and optimise it for search engines
    4. Distribution of flyers/posters/email/brochures to community
    5. Submit event information to local events calendars and websites
    6. Submit a press release

    Participant Registration and Invitations

    1. Build an online event registration form
    2. Host your online registration form on your website
    3. Determine what is included in the cost of registration (event t-shirt, pre-event dinner, etc)
    4. Deliver an email announcement to your past participants with link to your online registration form

    Permits & Licences

    1. Apply for any food permits required
    2. If using music, apply for a noise permit
    3. Request for approval to erect promotional signage
    4. Road closures – send applications early

    Contractors

    1. Order equipment e.g. stage, lighting, PA system etc
    2. Book portable toilets, fireworks, marquee, generators
    3. Book and confirm all contractors in writing
    4. Check insurance – public liability, staff, volunteers etc

    Risk Management

    1. Book first aid officers
    2. Conduct risk assessment involving all key stakeholders
    3. Create risk management plan
    4. Obtain relevant insurance and send copy to Council if required
    5. Contingency Plans – wet weather, low attendance

    Security Plan

    1. Book Security & two way radios
    2. Crowd control
    3. Cash security

    Essential Services

    1. Notify Police, Ambulance Service and Fire Brigade

    Waste Management

    1. Develop Waste Management Plan
    2. Promote reducing waste in marketing material

    Traffic Management

    1. Design traffic plan including:
    2. Signage, disabled parking, VIP parking, pedestrian access, marshals, car parking area, entry and exit points, lighting, road closures, promote alternative transport

    Food Vendors

    1. Book Food Vendors and confirm in writing
    2. Request details of electrical requirements
    3. Request copy of Health Department Registration Certificate
    4. Application for temporary food premises permit

    Site Preparation and Plan

    1. Design plan of venue / event site

    Cleaning and Maintenance Plan

    1. Book toilet cleaners and extra paper if appropriate
    2. Clean up venue/mow lawn/clear area of debris

    Staffing

    1. Organise volunteers and staff
    2. Prepare scripts or run sheets for ceremonies
    3. Organise awards/trophies/certificates & decorations

    ON THE DAY

    1. Gather staff for full briefing
    2. Organise volunteer registration area & entertainers area
    3. Circulate contact list with mobile numbers to all staff / volunteers
    4. Review chain of command in case of emergency

    AFTER THE EVENT

    1. Removal of all equipment and rubbish
    2. Thank you letters to staff, volunteers, performers
    3. Thank you presentation to sponsors
    4. Evaluation / debrief with key stakeholders
    5. Close off budget
    6. Hold a de-brief session to look at ways of improving the event


  • 9 Jun 2016 7:49 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    VSBA Meeting Notes with Mayor

    9 June 2016


    PRESENT  Meca Ha Dieu Jenny Richard ||||| Roberto - Mayor ABSENT


    AGENDA


    LAST MEETING TO DISCUSS 


    CCTV

    • Richard Wyne is working on CCTV and implementing straight away
    • Strategies regarding to the launch of new CCTV 
    • Injecting facility - mobile


    PARKING

    • Continue to work with council with parking + 2hr Sunday free.
    • Get Herschel Landes 


    STREETSCAPE

    • Letter to have trees on street Church St. to Hodles st
    • To work with Mark Gebbe for new design
    • Asking for new budget
    • 7 locations - 2 toward ikea
    • Timeline for the projecting 
    • Plants - 
    • Signage for the driving through the ramp at the 


    LUNAR FESTIVAL

    • 22 JAN 2017
    • 50K 
    • Funding 
    • Yarra trams


    VIETNAMESE COMMUNITY 


    We support 


    ROTARY COLINGWOOD

    • Dieu and Meca to speak to Bruce
    • Bring them up to talk to Richmond


    AGM SEPTEMBER 

    Thursday 8 September 2016

    • Meeting with Kim on this Tuesday at Otao Kitchen for New Association Set Up and Support for sponsorship
    • 6.30pm Sep 22nd AGM VSBA


    CONCERT 

    • Venue - book - need a contract
    • Sponsors - who do that? 
    • Design of poster, ticket, banners?
    • Revenue 600 pp 55k
    • Cost - deco 2k, security 3k, food 5k, band , light 4k, singer Quang Dung 7k Truc Linh Truc Lam 4k = 26k
    • Who book the singers? - Quang Dung, Truc Linh Truc Lam
    • Dieu to connect with local singers Hoàng Hiệp, Nghiêm Lệ, Cẩm Quỳnh, Quỳnh Chi
    • Photobooth


    NEW TOPICS TO DISCUSS 




    Drafted by  Ha Nguyen


  • 9 Jun 2016 7:47 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    Lunar Festival Meeting on Tue 9 June 2016

    PRESENT Meca, Ha, Frank , Michael, Ray  ABSENT Nil

    LAST MEETING  Nil

    TOPICS

    LAST FESTIVAL BUSINESS nil


    OTHER ISSUES

    • New tram stops:  Michael - Tram stops areas can be use for sponsorship (HONDA). Meca to the traders with no food would be possible. Frank said about operational and  risk issues. Ray mention he height would be problem for the ramp
    • ACTION: Ha to schedule another meeting with Frank next 2 wks. Frank will be away 1 month


    • New Stage at the Care Park: Ha concerns about care park - is having planning permit -> may not be ready. 
    • ACTION: Michael will watch for this planning permit


    • New tram stops - can be use for sponsorship (HONDA). Meca - traders with no food would be possible. Frank - Operational and  risk issues. Ray The height would be problem for the ramp. Ray stage - can be smaller
    • ACTION: Meca to speak to traders affected.


    • Rides Frank - Rides - off street is better off street....Frank - add up all the games. Meca - Springvale and Tess would go there. Ray and Michael: Issues with the Albert, Lithgow - no rides, noise, pack up time
    • ACTION: The committee to research new games


    • Change of yarra trams new fee possible. Michael to contact yarra trams. Meca Yarra trams isolation 5.5k plus 30k redirect trams with buses.
    • ACTION: Michael to contact yarra trams


    • Stall-holder strategies: Ha proposed either ticketed or create premium stalls near the new stage on Nicholson st. with charge more to compensate for the loosing of the stalls as results of new trams stop plus Tess games. 
    • ACTION: Ha to schedule another meeting with Frank next 2 wks. Frank will be away 1 month


    • Council and VMC fundings: Ha to finish the report with Hai to help with finance. New Tuesday will be meeting with Kim for other sponsorships -  property development, honda, jetstar,  tiger, with link to the festival 
    • Other funding avaiable artist - creative yarra | music event yarra funding
    • Frank's roles: the comittee will need to design on the his roles

     

    Drafted by  Ha Nguyen


  • 26 May 2016 7:46 AM | VSBA (Administrator)

    May VSBA Meeting

    26 may 2016


    Participants


    Present


    Meca Ho - President

    Dieu Nguyen - Vice President

    Richard Nguyen - Vice President

    Ha Nguyen - Secretary

    Jenny Lu - 


    Absent:  Nil


    Quorum present? Yes


    Others Present:

    Herschel Lades - Candidate to Councilior


    Proceeding Topics


    Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m. by HA NGUYEN


     Last month's meeting minutes were amended and approved


    CCTV

    • Traders support injecting room feasibility study. Herschel Lades correct Melbourne Leader about our position of injecting room.
    • Council meeting with motion of the trader feasibility of mobile injecting room
    • Richard Wyne might support CCTV and implementing straight away
    • See richard 3pm 27th May regarding to the injecting room.
    • The Age, Herald Sun, ABC Melbourne, Sex Party, 
    • Feedback from traders - they like the idea. Having mobile is a step toward


    PARKING

    • Traders appose to the new parking. Sundays should be free for family.
    • Fee for 2 hr = $8 is not fair. Back to $3.8 We are not in Melbourne CBD
    • Funding the council - Not fair for trader.
    • Maybe protest - trader suffering. - ripping off
    • 2 hour parking free for Sunday


    STREETSCAPE

    • Letter to have trees on street Church St. to Hodles st
    • Organise rally for 2pm Monday  
    • TREE YES $4 PARKING $NO 
    • Invite - the age, 


    RICHARD WYNE MEETING

    @3pm his office 


    Funding for CCTV

    • No ->Protest   Yes ->When?
    • Police is ready 
    • The street get worst... ice aggressive 
    • Meet with police minister 
    • The government is progressive with public transport 
    • Injecting room ->feasibility study no harm to richard wynne harm ->progressive 
    • Neg - he should not be agree with Green, Socialist. 


    BREAKFAST  @THURSDAY 


    AGM SEPTEMBER 

    Thursday 8 September 2016

    • Meeting with Kim 
    • New Association Set Up
    • Frank 
    • Micheal 
    • Report - Ha to dO


    CONCERT 

    • Dung Le  Loi 
    • Venue can be for upto
    • Revenue 600 pp 55k
    • Cost - deco 2k, security 3k, food 5k, band , light 4k, singer Quang Dung 7k Truc Linh Truc Lam 4k = 26k
    • Singers - Quang Dung, Truc Linh Truc Lam
    • Local singers Hoàng Hiệp, Nghiêm Lệ, Cẩm Quỳnh, Quỳnh Chi
    •  Need confirm -> 


    ROTARY COLINGWOOD

    • Dieu and Meca to speak to Bruce


    OTHERS

    • · Marketing  Public Relations  Operations
    • · Finance Committee report 


    Assessment of the Meeting:

    • · Meeting adjourned at ̣9.00 p.m.
    • · Minutes submitted by Secretary - Ha Nguyen


Victoria Street Richmond

Proudly present to you by
Victoria Street Business Association Inc

REGO NUMBER A0091177Z  | ABN 15 751 675 254
Payment and Donation Bank of Melbourne BSB 193-879 ACC 487 821 846 

​Contact mail@victoriastreet.org.au


Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software